Have you ever been in that situation where you know you should be doing something, but you just can’t bring yourself to take that first step; to just get on with it.
Perhaps you often find yourself in that place.
You know all the reasons why you should be taking action:
- If you don’t study, your academic performance will suffer;
- If you don’t exercise, your health will suffer;
- If you don’t pick up the phone and make that call, your sales performance will suffer;
- If you don’t practice your skill level will fall away;
- If you don’t have that painful conversation, a relationship will suffer.
But you still can’t bring yourself to take action.
The problem is that all the logic and reasoning about why you should be acting is taking place at the rational, conscious level of your mind.
But the barrier to taking action is at the subconscious level. So, all the self talk in the world won’t help, because self talk is going on at the conscious level and that’s not where the problem lies.
A skilled Hypnotherapist using hypnosis can work directly with the subconscious to identify the barrier and remove it.
Removing that subconscious barrier can make the difference between success and failure in your life. It can take you from a life of constant self criticism because you aren’t doing what you know you should be doing, to a life of success through enthusiastic and effortless action.