A panic attack is an episode of extreme anxiety, with high levels of fear or discomfort, which can come upon you quite suddenly and usually has its peak within 10 minutes. During the attack, several of the following symptoms will be present.
• Palpitations, pounding heart, or rapid heart rate
• Trembling and shaking
• Shortness of breath,sensations of choking or smothering
• Chest pain or discomfort
• Abdominal distress or nausea
• Dizziness, light-headedness, feeling faint or unsteady
• Feelings of unreality (derealisation), or being detached from
• Fears of losing control or going crazy
• Fear of dying
• Numbness or tingling.
A surprising number of us experience panic attacks; some on a regular basis. They’re horrible to go through and can leave us feeling exhausted and unable to deal with the world around us.
Because panic attacks are a normal subconscious process gone awry, hypnotherapy is an excellent tool for getting rid of them.
Hypnosis works at the subconscious level, which is precisely from where panic attacks originate.
I see many clients suffering from panic attacks and a combination of hypnosis and EFT is extremely effective in eliminating them.
Click to go to the Conditions Page for Hypnotherapy for Panic Attacks